Welcome to Savasana Spa and Oasis.
We are located in Cotswold Village on the upper level of Y2 Yoga. Inside our spa you’ll discover a relaxing escape where you can unwind and relax.
Savasana is how all yoga classes end. It’s a simple posture that is done by lying on your back with arms and legs spread and eyes closed. The breath is deep and the whole body is relaxed.
There are so many benefits to Savasana…
- Relaxes your central nervous system and calms your mind
- Helps relieve stress
- Relaxes your body
- Decreases beta brain waves and shifts to slower brain waves
- Reduces insomnia and helps improve your sleep
- Reduces headache and fatigue
- Helps relieve depression
Sounds pretty similar to the benefits of self-care and massage, right? We created the Savasana Spa and Oasis with the mission to offer an oasis where all of our clients can find a state of Savasana. We offer a variety of massages and body treatments. Explore them here. (And just a note that yogi status is totally not a requirement to come get zen with us! We see many non-yoga clients.)
- Complimentary tea and infused water
- Locker rooms with sauna, showers and towel service
- Personalized service with no contracts or pushy sales
- Namastay Kitchen on-site. Grab a glass of wine or a light meal before or after your treatment.
- Child watch (limited hours, please inquire with our staff)
We are proud to partner with Carolina SculpSure to provide non-surgical body contouring and wrinkle reduction all performed by a nurse practitioner in the privacy of our spa. Visit their website for more information.